Sunday, September 13, 2015

Last Thor's Day

Back to the day of the week history lesson - Thursday is Thor's Day!

Thunor, Donar (German, Donnerstag) and Thor are derived from the name of the Germanic god of thunder, Thunraz, equivalent to Jupiter in the interpretatio romana.


***

Last day of Jupiter the gang headed down to the beach. I admired all the outdoor soccer pitches, empty sprawls of sand, all while sporting bathing suit 4/12, zero being the least modest, of course. 

The whites proceeded to get roasted, I pumped some iron on the beach gym, what great community installments!


I got home and took an uber pissed off selfie, what is this! An ego for ants!

***

AVAILABLE NOW!!!!!


...and if you sign up for a Macy's card, you can make the people behind you want to take your life!

***

I also took a picture of this castle... might need to have a dip in the moat.


That day I proceeded, like a pro, to barista gallons of iced coffee - call me Armstrong I was so jazzed.

That day was a long day...


No comments:

Post a Comment