Thursday, September 24, 2015

Total Recall

Looks like we've fallen behind, but nothing is lost...

Just a few snippets until I get bored and recap the last few weeks.

A word from ego maniac prime...


A face from Pep, in awe of absolute splendor...


And perhaps a few pictures of things I've seen along the way...


On second thought, don't let all the cats out of the bag all at once...

Is that saying correct? Google-Overlord says it's a long story, don't worry about it. But it's true, it's hard to get the cats back in the bag.

Reminds me of Pikachu...


Which reminds me of yesterday, a childhood paradise!

***

T'was Yom Kippur and/or a city wide block party for kids, and myself, since our lord and savior...


Once said, "Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven."

Well on second thought, it's just a bunch of hearsay, Matthew, quoting Jesus, reinterpreted by like a bunch of dudes... So who knows! But if it's in my Google search...

So there I was, in the citywide block party, no cars, perfect pavement... Why doesn't America consult the Israeli Consulate of Asphalt, shits holy, not potholy, HA! I proceeded to tear up the streets on my brand new...

PRODUCT PLACEMENT!!!!!!! BROUGHT TO YOU BY BEER WATER!

PICTURE JOKE - Time to open up ol' photoshop

The marketing team was running out of funding (time=money) so they decided to stop there. Perhaps next week they will incorporate more brand building slogans, like this one, still being tested in focus groups. 


Bunch of bloody spacemen... FOCUS DAMNIT! How about...

GET ABS, GET DRUNK, GET LAID


Eh, maybe we'll just get a celebrity and fuck the whole slogan thing.


And Bill Murray Saidth, "I'll drink to that!"
And they did, and it was good, despite only being 9:30 in the morning
- Book of Brian 1:1

***

Let me go grab my bottle of wine real quick... AHHH - Does red wine go bad after being uncorked?
Hmmmm, deep philosophical questions this morning...

But I digress

***

I got the Penny Hoverboard, and it's bloody awesome! I almost got a chinese knockoff, the <insert arguably racist and/or insensitive mistranslation of english skateboard>

The IARA/OIMoES - I was really hoping that acronym was going to just turn out spectacular and I was going to have this moment of zen in which you jizz your mind, but not this time.

Marketing budget not high enough to ponder a better name! Need to sell hundred dollars cheaper than the real thing!

I'm a sucker for expensive sports gear...

***

BACK TO THE SHOW

After some boarding, Feng Shui'ing, Kabbalah study, more skateboarding, construction site break in, sunset watching, fast breaking, sexy picture taking, and coffee drinking... I went to sleep.

Think I got some pictures along the way...


A future luxury beach front hotel...


And a view moments before breakfast... 

***

-0001 hours-

And was woken up by my compatriots who went to the Old City (Jerusalem) for a bit of the old ultra-holy. A few of them were going for a moonlight dip in the Sea... 

Think I'll pass, perhaps I'll read some conspiracy news instead!

OH MY WORD! SUCH GOOD WRASTLIN'

***

Jame Joyce be trippin' on my stream of consciousness

***

† - Dagger or Obelisk is a typographical symbol or glyph, it's like an asterisk, but I opted out of the asterisk in this case because...



I think it has more meaning that way


***

I also wanted to add, on a serious note. Note the similarities between the flower picture and the lense flair behind Pep... 

More insight to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment